I love my pets, both past and current!
I adopted two cats (I never had cats): Benny in 2008 and CeCe in 2009.
They’ve taught me many things such as:
- How to forgive myself and others.
- How to have even more compassion and empathy for myself and others.
- How to live in the in the moment
- How to relax and not worry.
- How to use social media today that works for me and my business.
That’s right! My two cats teach me about social media today.
Benny, my black and white Tuxedo cat, likes to sit on my lap as I type on my laptop. Sometimes, he puts his paws on my hands as I type. It’s as if he wants to be a part of whatever I’m typing, from a blog post to a social media post.
CeCe, my tabby cat, is the epitome of the independent cat. She does her own thing.
You may be wondering, “What do cats have to do with social media?” Keep reading.
What are a business owner and/or marketing director to do? [Read more...]