How much time do you spend on social bookmarking for your freelance writing and other websites? Have you considered purchasing a social bookmarking software program? It could be worth the money if it generates a ton of traffic and sales. The best part is you’ll more free time to do whatever it is you want to do. That’s a sweet deal!
Social bookmarking drives traffic to your freelance writing website. This means you can earn revenue from selling your own materials such as books, eBooks, apps, teleseminars, webinars, workshops, web designs (for authors and writers) or promote products and services of others that resonate with your website. You can easily increase your page rank and web presence.
According to We Build Your Blog, “Social bookmarking is a way of leaving a trail of breadcrumbs online. You might have the best product in the world, but if you can’t generate the traffic you’ve just got a nice website on your hands with no customers.”
How much time do you spend creating backlinks by posting thoughtful comments on blogs and forums? If a social bookmarking software can do some of the work for you, it could be a worthy investment. The alternative is to hire a part-time intern (paid or unpaid) or hire a part-time member of your staff. However, the reason you probably became a freelance writer is to be work from the comfort of your own home and without any co-workers. Purchasing a social bookmarking program may be the best route for you.
Social bookmarking tips
1. Get over your fear of internet marketing.
2. Provide quality and relevant information.
3. Use keywords and phrases tailored to your freelance writing website.
4. Make sure readers can easily share your content.
5. Don’t blatantly sell to people — this is a turn-off.
6. Interact with visitors to your websites.
Blogging complemented with social bookmarking will increase web traffic to your freelance writing website. Make sure you continue to provide well written, informative articles and blog posts. Don’t oversell visitors because this could deter them from visiting your website. Remember, a freelance writing business is about marketing and solving problems. The latter is very important.
- 4 Free Automatic Bookmarking Tools – Automated Bookmarking (shoutmeloud.com)
- Freelance Writing and Wanting to be a Writer (jacobtullos.wordpress.com)
- Web and Phone Apps for Authors and Freelance Writers (savvy-writer.com)
- What Social Marketing/Bookmarking for SEO means to you as a Blogger? (shoutmeloud.com)
- List of Top Social bookmarking Sites in India: (bellwort.wordpress.com)