Get More Leads, Followers, Sales, and Donations with First-Class Inbound Marketing Communications from a Savvy Content Writer
It's a Fact...Inbound Marketing (Content, SEO, and Social Media) Converts into Prospects and Profits
Hello ~ Welcome to Savvy-Writer
I'm Amandah Blackwell, a results-driven inbound (and outbound) marketing content writer. It's my pleasure to work with and help:
- Advertising, Marketing & PR and Digital Media Agencies
- Small Business Owners ($5 Mil+) with a Distinct Voice and Clear Message
- Industry Specific, Mid-Sized to Large Companies (see below)
- Health and Wellness (includes fitness and personal development)
- Health Care
- Non-Profit (animal shelters and rescues)
With SEO content writing and copy writing that attracts new clients and customers, so that you may focus your time on growing your business, from developing new products and services to attending trade shows.
Like a cruise director on a ship who makes sure your guests have a great time, I make sure your 'guests' aka customers, clients, and readers have a great time receiving content and communications from you. Not only will they be informed about your latest products, services, and events but they'll be engaged and come back.
As your inbound marketing communications director (and content writer), I can handle both the social and technical side (writing, light HTML coding, if needed) of communications and support you and your business in an upbeat manner. Getaway from mediocre content and:
- Blog Posts
- Social Media Content
- SEO Web Content
- Newsletter Content
- Press Releases*
- LinkedIn Summary
*Ask me about press releases.
- Would you like your social media pages to get clicks, likes, shares, followers and comments?
- How would you like to attract your target audience with print and optimized online content and copy?
- How would you like to convert customers into returning ones?
- Would you like to know the secrets of a content writer?
Your content may not be working for you. Why? Because even if you follow the rules of content writing, copy writing and marketing and do all the things you're supposed to do, the truth is that you may not fully understand how to write for the web and print. But don't worry. As your content writer, I'm here to help you and your business.
Since I've been working with a small, local non-profit organization, their exposure on social media has doubled and donations have increased. The organization is now positioned for more increase awareness and donations.
- My business experience and education, includes a Master of Science, Management.
- Member of the Parma Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Co-Authored several books.
- Featured on The Huffington Post, Orbit Media and Ragan.com.
- Final editor on several book projects.
- Writing projects are not outsourced to other writers.
- Easy to work with; flexible and understanding.
- Understand that SEO is still important, but content rules.
- Easily add light web coding to blog posts and articles with a click of a button or manually input it.
- Clients can count on me to go beyond their expectations -- under promise and over deliver.
Contact me TODAY! And I'll contact you IMMEDIATELY to arrange a time for us to speak about your writing project.
Watch your email. If you haven't heard from me within one week, please check your spam folder and email me at amandahblackwell.savvywriter[at]gmail.com.
Subscribe to my blog where I write about business related topics such as blogging, content writing and marketing, leadership, management, marketing and PR, and social media.