Get More Leads, Followers, Sales, and Donations with First-Class Inbound Marketing Communications from a Savvy Content Writer
It's a Fact...Inbound Marketing (Content, SEO, and Social Media) Converts into Prospects and Profits
“Write so that people can hear it and it slides through the brain and goes straight to the heart.” -Maya Angelou
I'm Amandah Blackwell, a results-driven content writer and copy writer.
Does your content and copy—or your client's content and copy persuade, entertain, excite, surprise, seduce? Does it come to life off of the page or screen and make those who read it want to take action? Maybe. Maybe not. This is where I come into play.
It's my pleasure to work with the following clients:
- Advertising, Marketing & PR and Digital Media Agencies
- Small Business Owners ($5 Mil+) with a Distinct Voice and Clear Message
- Industry Specific, Mid-Sized to Large Companies (see below)
- Accounting and Finance
- Non-Profit (animal rescues and shelters)
- Health and Wellness (includes fitness and personal development)
- Health Care
Like a cruise director on a ship who makes sure your guests have a great time, it's my job to make sure your customers, clients, and readers have a great time receiving content and communications from you. Not only will they be informed about your latest products, posts, services, and events, but they'll be engaged and come back.
I write high-engaging content for busy industry specific companies that will reach your target audiences.
As your inbound and outbound marketing communications content writer and copy writer, I can handle both the social and technical side (writing, light HTML coding, if needed) of communications and support you and your business in an upbeat manner. Get away from mediocre content and:
- Blog Posts
- Social Media Content
- SEO Web Content
- Newsletter Content
- Press Releases*
- LinkedIn Summary
*Ask me about press releases.
- Would you like your social media pages to get clicks, likes, shares, followers and comments?
- How would you like to attract your target audience with print and optimized online content and copy?
- How would you like to convert customers into returning ones?
- Would you like to know the secrets of a content writer?
Your content may not be working for your business—or your client's business. Why? Because even if you follow content writing, copy writing and marketing rules and do all the things you're supposed to do, the truth is that you may not fully understand how to write for the web and print. But don't worry. As your content and copy writer, I'm here to help you.
Since I've been working with a small, local non-profit organization, their exposure on social media has doubled and donations have increased. The organization is now positioned for more increase awareness and donations.
- My business experience and education, includes a Master of Science, Management.
- Member of the Parma Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Co-Authored several books.
- Featured on The Huffington Post, Orbit Media and Ragan.com.
- Final editor on several book projects.
- Writing projects are not outsourced to other writers.
- Easy to work with; flexible and understanding.
- Understand that SEO is still important, but content rules.
- Easily add light web coding to blog posts and articles with a click of a button or manually input it.
- Clients can count on me to go beyond their expectations -- under promise and over deliver.
I help busy B2B and B2C marketing departments with their overflow of content.
Contact me today and get content writing and copy writing that attracts new clients and customers (humans). Isn't it time for you to take your time back, so that you may focus on growing your business? I'll contact you immediately to arrange a time for us to speak about your writing projects.
Watch your email. If you haven't heard from me within one week, please check your spam folder and email me at amandahblackwell.savvywriter[at]gmail.com.
Subscribe to my blog where I write about business related topics such as blogging, content writing and marketing, leadership, management, marketing and PR, and social media.